Friday, January 07, 2005

Alert the Media

Well, hang on and buckle up, I'm joining the 21st century weblog-fest by having our own family info blog. We still have the static website (which is how you got here, I'm assuming) but I'm going to hope that a few minutes every few days will be easier to update than several hours once every month (or longer). We'll see.

I've been reading blogs online for several years now, one of my favorites being www.scalzi.com/whatever (I've been a fan of John Scalzi as a writer since he worked for AOL years ago when I was a member). But one of my oldest friends, Tanya (::waving:: hi, Tanya) started her own blog recently at www.tangodiva.typepad.com and I started thinking hey!- that was a very good idea, maybe I needed to get on board this train. Plus she got me hooked on the idea of knitting, but that's its own story.

As soon as I figure out the photo thing, I'll throw a few up here. But I'll keep them mainly on our teambridges.com website (link to photos in sidebar). But HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you!

The Team Agenda for the coming week:
  • Kent goes to Ecuador
  • Jo-elle goes to St. Louis
  • Children go to stay with Mimi & Granddaddy

... and then home again, home again, jiggity jig. More news to follow. Thus ends the blog premiere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Home again home again, jiggity jig! Hey, that's from one of my favorite movies, "Blade Runner," which one of MY oldest and dearest friends, Ms. Team Bridges, got me hooked on!

I will be replying to your e-mail separately, but for now, welcome to blog-land, buddy!

Love,
Tanya
www.tangodiva.typepad.com

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home