Sunday, May 01, 2005

Dead Computer


Well that's why you haven't heard from us for much of April. My laptop of ONE year died fast & furious.

But FINALLY FINALLY after many years of desire, I have a Mac!! (an iBook, to be exact) which took weeks to get here from Singapore. Happy Birthday to ME!

And while I'm wildly ecsatic on one hand, the other hand is scratching my head over a few transitions (umm, mainly Mac-compatible software to update my websites and create my memo pads) but I am happy happy happy. But don't expect too many updates here for a while, and I'm clueless right now about the family & GoodEgg website but it will all work for the best. I've had to refund some people & turn down orders for memo pads, which is a bummer, but I can't be figuring this all out on a deadline! Stay tuned, News at eleven.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!!

Welcome to Happy Mac Land! You will love it here. No ugly pc problems, and you can be MUCH more creative.

And then, you can put your CD library on your Mac, buy and iPod, and truly live the high life!!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home