Sunday, September 04, 2005

So much to tell ya, so little time.

The Queen reigns supreme in Kindergarten: She's doing great, and I miss her like crazy but happy for her. Cliche, cliche I am.

So.
We have a little horror show in America this week called Katrina. I wonder if Stephen King is reminded of his novel "The Stand" as much as I have been as I read about and view this nightmare. The kids & I are having a lemon-AID stand tomorrow to donate $$ to hurricane relief. They understand that some people don't have houses or food because of a big wind, and God would want us to help them. That's the plan, and I'll let you know how it goes. (We're piggybacking on a youth group car wash, so I hope we run completely out of lemonade!)

Boys' Road Trip to Phoenix, The Queen Turns Six, Christopher's Trip to the ER (once again: boys!) are our team's coming attractions. Too pooped to post all that now. How Americans continually run on all this fatigue is unsettling. I fantasize about more sleep!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home