Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thank God for Cordless Uprights and Computer Techs

Today I am particularly thankful for my cordless upright vacuum cleaner. No real reason, except that every day I need to vacuum the house for some child-borne mess and I can just grab it off the wall and go. I'm not talking about a Dustbuster, but a real upright vacuum. My Lowe's Hardware doesn't carry them anymore *ugh* so now we're dependent upon Kent bringing one home from one of his Denver or California trips about once a year. They're not flimsy, but we really beat them up with twice daily use in the house.

And: computer repair guys that COME TO MY HOUSE. I could write a praise & worship song for these people alone. My computer crashed yesterday late, I called at 7 am today, and a charming young whiz was at my door by 2:15 and out the door an hour later and my laptop was back in the land of the living. I run 2 home businesses from this computer: this was the business equivilent of Calgon taking me away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home